Saturday, February 21, 2009

Snow Coming! Swim Still On!

Greetings Fellow Naturists!

The weather forecast calls for snow and possibly bad roads for the swim tonight. For now the swim is still on. I will watch the weather reports closely and make a final decision around 4 pm.

I plan to post again about 4 pm to announce whether the swim is on, or if it's being called off. Check back after 4!

Stay naked!

Jim M. President
614/337-2372 (mention TBN)

No comments: